Click on the links below to view the following articles:
By Jon Zens
- Have You Heard? Gossip in the Body
- Each According to His Ability
- Essays on Hermeneutics
- Were Women Silent at Pentecost?
- Healthy Assembly Life
- 1 Cor. 14:34-35 and Its Context
- Search for a Spiritual Home
- Ray Comfort: Hell’s Best Kept Secret
- Why Jesse May Be Right – A Letter to the Governor
- A Better Society Without the Gospel?
- Is There A Covenant of Grace?
- God and Country or Christ’s Kingdom
- Building Up the Body – One Man or One Another?
- Today’s Israel: Is God on Her Side?
- The Clergy/Laity Dist: A Help or Hindrance?
- Four Tragic Shifts in the Visible Church, 180 – 400 A.D.
- Review of “Deep Church” by Jim Belcher
- Law and Ministry (orig. 1984 / rev. 2012)
- Jon Zens Critiques John Piper On Women
- The Pastor, 1982
By Other Authors
- Authority and Ministry in the Local Church by Rudy Ray
- Is Civil Disobedience Biblical? by Bruce Davidson
- The Lord’s Supper is Not a Sacrament by Vernard Eller
- The Church in the World by Tom Frazier
- Patriotism by F.H. Hankins, (1920)
- Slain in the Spirit – Biblical or Unbiblical?
- Pastor’s Wife Letter to Austin Miles (1989)
- The Phenomenon of Ekklesia (1986) – Fred Mackler
- Kephale (“Head”) by Laurie Fasullo
- The Organization of the Early Christian Churches by Hatch
- Communion in the Early Centuries by Thomas M. Lindsay
- Some Considerations Regarding the Lord’s Supper Today by Marshall
- The Seed of Abraham and the Old Covenant by Albertus Pieters
Web Articles (Not published in ST)